Due to the high demand and interest in the event Summer in the City and in order to make this event more exclusive, more
popular and to ensure successful vendor sales, CACC and Summer in the City Vendors are joining the leading digital fashion magazine in Canada, FAJO Magazine, and their well-known FAJO Social event which will be held on July 16, 2014 at Arta Gallery.
Our annual party has arrived!
Building up on the success of sold-out events in the last two years, the third installment of #FAJOsocial is just around the corner!
The event is a perfect opportunity to network, shop and kick start your summer season in style.
Fashion | Charity | Networking
Beauty | Shopping | Silent Auction
- Socialize and mingle with Canadian fashion VIPs (designers, stylists, PR experts and CEOs), while enjoying complimentary beverages and hors d’oeuvres, courtesy of our fabulous sponsors (Sonia’s Kitchen and Woody’s).
- You can also do summer shopping with our luxury and local vendors that will range from stunning jewelry and art pieces, to classic menswear and womenswear.
- We believe in giving back and you can give back this season too by bidding on some beautiful items at our Silent Auction! 100% of all proceeds from the auction will be going to the Covenant House, Canada’s largest shelter for homeless youth.
- Fortune-telling readings will be provided at the event courtesy of Astro Coach and musical entertainment courtesy of Elena!
- Make sure to dress fabulously! The dress code is cocktail attire. Several Best Dressed Guests will be awarded prizes valued at $300 or more, courtesy of our sponsors!
- And we love to treat our guests, so every attendee will receive a summer-themed swag bag, filled with summer-product essentials, and valued at $180! This year, the gift bag will include a variety of items, ranging from sunscreen and eyeliners, to nail applications, moisturizers and gourmet popcorn!
Date: Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Time: 6 PM to 10 PM
Venue: 14 Distillery Ln, Toronto, ON M5A 3C4
Most of the guest list will be by invitation, but we have a very limited number of tickets available.
Early Bird tickets go on sale today: Tuesday, June 10, 2014! You can get your ticket here.
Give back this year: part of the proceeds from this event will be going to the Covenant House, Canada’s largest shelter for homeless youth!